TFMNOW MASK ON FIGHT AGAINST CANCER
TFMNOW MASK ON
We strongly believe in giving back to the community. As such, THE FACE MASK NOW strives to provide communities with good quality, affordable face masks. The hope is that the combined efforts of face-mask wearing will help reduce the risks of possible asymptotic transmissions.
To demonstrate our commitment to our community, we will be donating $3 per box sold to BC Cancer Foundation for the months of October and November. Our goal is to reach 5000+ boxes sold for the campaign and we're kicking off with a $1000 donation, without knowing how many boxes will be sold.
DISPOSABLE PROTECTIVE FACE MASK:
- Filters Dust / Pollen / Allergens
- High-Quality & Ultra soft
- 3-Ply with Adjustable Nose Clip
- Disposable / Single Use
- FDA & CE Approved
- BFE ≥ 99%
- 50 Face Masks per box
- Colour: Black, Blue, Pink, Purple, and White
- Children Patterns: Green Dinosaur, Black Stars, Pink Bunny and Blue Bunny
- LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
Wonder of Learning (1346 Kingsway St, Vancouver, BC.)
Saturday/Sunday between 12-3pm.
- Please email us at info(at)tfmnow.ca or call/text (604) 7156778 if you have any questions.
- Face masks order must be picked-up no later than 14 days of purchase order unless prior arrangement. Please contact us if pick-up hours do not work.
- If weekends do not work, please email us to arrange pick-up date / location in Vancouver.
- All sales are final and no refunds.
- Delivery/Pick-up arrangement available for larger orders (50+ boxes) as well as discount.
- Shipping available with Purolator, please email us for shipping rate.